Today as I was getting coffee, I envisioned myself on a formal sit down interview with a pressing CNN news journalist. The question: "What do you like most about living in South East Asia?"
My response (not in any particular order and without the numberings)
1. Wearing flat shoes and being of average height.
2. Spicy foods
3. Sweet foods
4. Weird foods with bouncy textures
5. Old people exercising in the morning
6. Complete order/Complete chaos
7. An appreciation for rich colors along with a faded green tea color
8. Tropical flora and fauna
9. Shamans and fortune tellers