Sunday, August 24, 2008

Kim Tian food




The most exciting thing about my new apartment is that I live directly above tiny hawker food stalls. Right below me is a delicious Muslim/Indian Restaurant, several fresh squeezed juice stalls, and multiple noodle shops. The Chinese Restaurant downstairs has live frogs that will eventually be cooked, I think about freeing one of these sweet little toads every single day. From a distance it looked as though one local stall was selling "Poo buns", I took a closer look and realized they were actually selling "Pao buns". Bummer! My new local restaurants and home is on Kim Tian Road, a short distance away from the Tiong Bahru MRT station. I love my new access to delicious eats for midnight snacks when drowned in work, or after a late night out.

No comments: